Other thematic work
ERP theme work
ERP is about the voice of rural people and communities, theme work should support it
ERP is about advocacy for rural people and communities, theme work should collect ideas, processes, cases, support systems, obstacles, research, legislation supporting the well-beeing of rural people.
ERP is a partnership and friendship where you meet others, learn from each other, cooperate with others. The ERP theme platform provides the place for networking, learning and project partnerships.
1. Choose a theme you would like to coordinate yourself or with others. The aim is to create and develop the theme within the ERP platform
2. Keep in mind that it must be an open network for participants
3. Invite others to join the network
4. Follow thematic (policy) activities in EU
5. Collect information, cases aso… for potential use in ERP advocacy work
6. Follow and report shortly on thematic events
7. Inform others on positive, negative changes (EU/National)
8. Look for project partnerships and funding opportunities
9. Participate and contribute to the ERP biennial Gathering
The theme coordinator should be in contact with the coordinators and the steering group about possible reports, policy suggestions or papers resulting from the theme work. This is a phase of establishing and developing the thematic discussion/advocacy/partnership networks. Each theme should aim at the above mentioned objectives, principles and tasks, each participant keeping their own independant activity.
Contact the ERP-team if you want to initiate and develop a theme within the ERP-partnership